Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Trip To Arkansas

Just returned from a trip to Arkansas for the Auburn game. One of the worst games I have ever watched. I had a feeling we would loose the game, but I went to see Darren McFadden make some of his famous runs. He only had 30 yards rushing. Unbelievable! I did enjoy seeing my daughter, my two brothers, my first game at Fayetteville and spending four days with my good friend Scott Warren. And, oh, the catfish at the Catfish Hole was incredible.

The Hogs could go 0-7 in the SEC this year. McFadden has lost all hope of winning the Hiesman. No SEC title. No bowl game. These are truly dark days in Hogville. However, the roundball Razorbacks are picked to win the west and go to the sweet 16 by one preseason basketball magazine. I hope so.

Go Rockies!

No comments: