Thursday, November 02, 2006

Subscriptions

Right now I only subscribe to two periodicals - Leadership and Discipleship Journal. Ever now and then I pick up a copy of "Pray!" when I in the local Christian book store. Well, I guess I could also count "Christian Chronicle" as one I receive.

Here's my question: What magazines do you recommend? Have any that help you, encourage you, feed you, challenge you? Now is the time to renew or cancel. Maybe its time to add a new magazine to my list? BTW - I can read Christianity Today at the library, so I don't "pay" to read it.

As you can tell by reading this blog, most of my reading is now outside the "brotherhood" of churches of Christ. Any "c of C" books that anyone can recommend? Best non "c of C" book you've read lately? (Right now I'm reading "Doing Church as a Team" by Wayne Corderio).

I've found the best books are recommended by a friends. Pass on yours!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The Laws of Spirit by Dan Millman

Josh Kellar said...

I recommend any of the "Heart of the Restoration Series" books put out by ACU Press. Also as far as magazine subscriptions, Leaven or the New Wineskins are good. Happy reading!

~JK