Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Great idea for your cell phone!

Went to Target yesterday. Found software called "Ringfactory" for $9.99. It turns any music on your PC into a ringtone! You can even pick the part of the song you want as your ringtone! That's pretty neat!



Verizon charges $2.99 to download a song, plus $1.00 a month. This is $10 for unlimited downloads with no monthly charge! Now, that is a beautiful thing!



Yesterday, I downloaded the Andy Griffith theme song as my ringtone! Yeah, baby, that's what I'm talking about! Today, I'm putting on the Arkansas fight song so when Scott Warren calls me (a fellow Hog fan) I will hear the ole fight song to let me know who is calling.



If you're on Verizon, you may want to check out this cheap alternative to creative ringtones for your cell phone.

2 comments:

trent said...

Thanks for he heads up on the software. I'll give you a call on Monday.

KPrince said...

Awesome idea...I have to try it! I have been paying the 2.99!!!!