Friday, July 20, 2007

VBS and other things

Another VBS is over. I must say, we do a good VBS! Last night we capped it off with the Carnival in the Park. Now we turn our attention to packing up the building. Next week we put the rock facia on the new building. Things are really coming along! Go to our website to see the progress (www.southsidechurchutah.org)

I'm well into the second season of "24". Looking forward to getting the 7th and final Harry Potter book tonight. My daughters are excited about the movie "Hairspray". Oh, boy.

Won't get in a vacation in this summer. Where have you gone this summer?

1 comment:

KPrince said...

Hey Randy.....I am glad VBS went well!! We miss you guess big time! I wish you could have seen our little guys in person before we left Utah....but maybe we will meet up again soon....it is a small world! It looks like we are moving to Colorado Springs in November....so that is way closer....I think?