Monday, April 14, 2008

Purity Principle

Can't believe it's been almost a month since my last blog. My laptop crashed again -- the fourth hard drive that Best Buy has installed. Thanks to Utah's lemon law -- it happens again and I get a new laptop!

Been preaching on "Purity Principle: God's View of Sex" for the last several weeks. The response has been incredible! They have been recorded. We hope to have them posted on the Southside website very soon.

I've read some great resources for this series. "The Purity Principle," "Passion and Purity" "Sex is not the Problem; Lust Is!" "Techinque to Intimacy" "Interviewing Your Daughter's Dates" are a few of the books I researched for the lessons.

Went to see "Leatherheads" the other night. Pretty disappointing. Can you think of some movies that you had high hopes for but it just didn't deliver for you? What are some of your all time movie disappointments?

It's good to be back.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'd be interested to read some of the main ideas from your sermons on purity.