Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Jericho

On a recommendation from a good friend, Scott Warren, I've been watching season 1 of "Jericho". I gotta admit, it's a very good show. My daughter is now watching it with me after she gets home from work. Hey, you gotta grab time when you can.

Rent the series "John Adams" now that it is out on DVD. Very good. Plus, you'll learn some history. Would make a good father's day gift.

Did something that I've wanted to do for a long time but just couldn't muster the guts to do it. I finally did! I went to an ole fashioned barber shop (haircut $10) and got a flat top. I think it looks pretty good. Feels good, too! I'll keep it over the summer, then start growing my winter coat to keep me warm on those cold snowy days.

3 comments:

trent said...

i didn't think you were serious when you were talking about getting a flat top.

Randy said...

Hey, a brother never jokes about a flat top. Serious business!

Chris said...

Yeah Jericho was an awesome show...i am very disappointed that they cancelled it again!