Friday, April 05, 2013

Have you sinned lately?

   We usually define sin has something we do.  However, sin can also be something we don't do.   As I was reading in 1 Samuel this morning I read this comment from Samuel, "As for me, far be it from me that I should sin against the Lord by failing to pray for you."  (1 Samuel 12:23)

    Do you know someone who is struggling - spiritual or otherwise?  Have you prayed for them?  Do  you know someone who is sick?  Have you prayed for them?  Do you know someone who hasn't made a decision about Jesus being the Lord of their lives?  Have you prayed for them?

    Have you prayed for your elders?  Have you prayed for your preacher?  For your neighbor?  For your spouse?  For your children?

    Have you prayed for our leaders?  For our nation?  For your city?

   Have you sinned today by not praying for others?

  Well, - go pray and stop sinning!

No comments: