Friday, November 18, 2005

This N' That

I've found a new writer that does John Grisham better than John Grisham does John Grisham. The book is "Color of Law" by Mark Gimenez. He's not as "clean" as Grisham - but a good read nevertheless. Could be a good idea for Christmas if a Grisham fan lives at your house.

Going to the BYU vs. Utah game tomorrow at BYU. I think the Utes will get their lunch handed to 'em - but it should be fun. I love rivalry games. In your mind, what is the biggest rivalry in college football?

Its time for college hoops! Bout time! I love college basketball. You can have the NBA. Maybe the Hogs will have a good year. Lord knows we're due.

Jan Karon just published her last Midford series books. (she will continue books about the old pastor - just not in Midford). I love those books - along with the Harmony series by Philip Gurley. Both are about a pastor in a small town. Like good hot chocolate - both of these series will warm the soul. Good stuff.

Just saw Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Five stars! Two thumbs up. Had a great father -daughter date.

Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Courtney & Co. said...

I have to ditto the thumbs and stars for HP and the Goblet of Fire. . .WE LOVE IT. . .best yet in my opinion.