Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Turning 48!

Turned 48 yesterday. My wife made me a german chocolate cake from scratch - the best in the world! Went out to eat some good mexican food with the Farr's - nothing like sharing a special day with people you are close to. Friends called in to wish my a happy brithday. My five year old was concerned that I didn't blow out my candles on the cake! (We brought the cake to the resturant because Arlene Farr loves german chocolate cake, so I shared!) Overall, it was a great day. I am a very blessed man.

We had our 40 Days of Purpose Kick-Off on Sunday, which coincided with the Super Bowl. Our women's ministry did a fantastic job of decorating the school (we met at Oquirrh Elementary) gym and cafeteria. Many thought that it was one of our best assemblies we've ever had.

Now, how to spend the birthday money?

No comments: