Thursday, June 01, 2006

The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane


Reading a good book right now - "The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane" by Kate DiCamillo (who also wrote "Winn Dixie"). I really enjoy reading children's books. I love the simplicity. I love the imgination of the writers - I guess children are more open to wonderful and fanciful tales. I love the themes - friendship, love, dreams, etc. I love Charlotte's Web, Harry Potter series, Leven Thumps and the Gateway to Foo, Eragon, Where the Red Fern Grows, - to name just a few.Anyway, do you have a favorite children's book?

2 comments:

Susan said...

Favorite kids book? Hmmm. I love Where the Wild Things Are, and Love That Dog. As a little one I loved anything by Virginia Burton and Dare White. The chapter book I read again and again? From the Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler.

Little Clay said...

Well you 2. If you love reading so much go and join my reading challenge on my blog yo!!!