Friday, June 30, 2006

Superman Returns


Just saw "Superman Returns". Wow! I was blown away by the spiritual messages all throughout the movie. Rebirth, redemption, the world needing a savior, sacrifice, resurrection, - are just the ones that I can think of right now. Again, Hollywood has given us a great parable of the Christian message.
I would highly recommend this movie! Take a friend. Go out for coffee and discuss some of the themes. If you are preacher - go see the movie; jot down the themes; go to Google images and type in "superman returns"; find the pictures that fit the themes you are preaching on - and see the young people get excited about the revelance of the gospel!
Two thumbs up!

2 comments:

preacherman said...

I love comic book movies.
The first one I remember seeing as a little boy was Superman.
Was it as good as first?
I can't wait to see this one.
Rady, great idea about preaching on it.
Thanks for letting us know about google images.
I love reading your blog.
Thanks and God bless you.

Reel Fanatic said...

I was pleasantly surprised to see that Bryan Singer didn't shy away from the spiritual nature of Superman in his tremendously entertaining flick