Friday, September 28, 2007

Moving In!

We just received our TO (temporary occupancy permit) for our new building, which means that we can have worship there on Sunday. Can't have classes yet. We will get our final inspection on Wednesday, then we can use the whole building! Yea!

It has been a long process! Can't believe that we broke ground way back in March. I'll post some pictures soon

Needless to say, my movie watching and my reading time have gone by the wayside the last few months. Anything good I've missed? How bout 3-10 to Yuma?

Good to see a new season has begun. Can't wait to watch Bones, House, LOST, "24", Survivor . . Any new shows look good to you? I'm think I'm done with Prison Break. It's not working for me anymore. Seems to have lost it's tension - or is it just me? I might try Numbers - I've heard good things. Too late to get into Heroes?

I've heard that LOST doesn't start until next Feburary? Good thing - no stops in new shows until the end of May. Long time to wait!

No comments: