Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Rambling

I was hoping to get to the ACU lectures next week; however, with the construction nearing completion I thought that I better stay here and keep the home fires burning. If anyone goes, let me know what CD's to order.

Learned to lay tile yesterday. Always good to learn a new skill. I'll put that on top of installing OSB board, putting up rock facia and now - laying tile. A brother always needs new skills.

I'm up to season 4 of "24". My goal is to get up to season 7 by January. Loved season 3! Holy cow! Each eposide was tense and exciting with a lot of surprised along the way.

Me and good buddy ( a baptist pastor here in Salt Lake) are heading to Fayetteville, Arkansas for the Arkansas vs. Auburn game Oct.13. Can't wait! We're making it a razorback road trip. My brother lives close by in Hogeye. Haven't see a Razorback game live in a long time. Looking forward to watching Darren McFadden/Felix Jones/Payton Hillis tear it up. WPS!!

No comments: