Thursday, January 08, 2009

Gators or Sooners?

Finally, the championship game is here! I've gone back and forth on this one, but I think the Gators will take 'em. Florida's defense and special teams will be the difference.

Great to see my beloved Hogs beat the Longhorns in hoops on Tuesday night! The passion is back in Razorback basetball! They should be ranked after beating the #4 and #7 teams in a seven day period.

One of my 52 goals for the year is to loose 9-10 pounds. I must confess, I enjoyed all the goodies of the holidays!

You do you think will win the game tonight?

2 comments:

trent said...

hey randy it's good to see you blogging regularly again.

as far as the game i think i'll take the gators.

has any of the talk about utah being left out of a championship bothered you? why didn't anyone bring it up before the game? if utah had lost do you think anyone would've said anything about how a non bcs team deserves a chance at a bcs championship? i'm a big utah fan and i would love to see a playoff, but i don't know that they could beat florida, texas, usc or oklahoma. sure would be fun to find out.

Randy said...

Trent, I'm not sure that Utah could beat USC, but they deserved the chance. I just hate that the issue is not settled on the field. Most of the talk was just fans being excited about the big win. Hey, I still owe you a lunch! Call me soon!