Friday, October 20, 2006

TGIF

Way to go Cards! Although the Mets put up a good fight, my red birds flew away to the World's Series. I must confess, I love the idea of the Tigers being there as well. Should be a great series. Hope it goes down to a seventh game.

Hope you had a chance to check out sermonspice website. Great stuff. Just started reading "Just Walk Across the Room" by Bill Hybels. I just love anything by Hybels. If you want to get challanged, go the the Willow Creek web site and order the DVD entitled "Leadership Test". He did the talk at one of their Leadership Summits a few years ago. He'll ask you some pretty tough questions that every leader needs to hear.

The Hogs are playing Ole Miss Saturday. Love the nickname they've given the Razorbacks backfield of Jones and McFadden, "Thunder and Lightening". GHG! (Go Hogs, Go!).

Hope your tribe has a great day Sunday! Let me know what God is doing in your midst.
BTW, anyone who wants my sermon notes and slides from our Starbucks Sunday, just give me your email address and I'll send it to you. Just go to www.southsidechurchutah.org , send me and email and I'll get it to you. Have your own Starbucks Sunday!

With God's Best, Randy

No comments: