Thursday, October 05, 2006

A New Look!

As you can tell, it's been a while since I've written a post! Went on a two week trip to Alaska in August. Wow! Alaska was amazing! The best vacation I've ever been on. Then, two weeks became a month, a month became two . . . and before you know it - it's October 5!

I thought I would give the blog a new look. Hope you like it.

So, where do I start? There is so much to catch up on, my goodness. The Razorbacks are 3-1. But we play Auburn on Saturday, so that will be the end of that. Won't win many games in the SEC with a freshman quarterback. BUT - when Mustain gets some experience, watch out! He will be a Heisman candidate before it's all over. We will just have to take some lumkps in the meantime.

A lot of new shows I like! Friday Night Lights and Standoff my be my two favorite new shows. Still like Prison Break, Amazing Race, Survivor, Home Makeover. You have any new favorites?

Haven't been to a theater in about a month. I really want to see Facing the Giants. Isn't showing in Salt Lake yet. Anyone seen it?

I did rent "Broken Trail" a few weeks ago. Loved it. In fact, watching that encouraged me to down my DVD of Lonesome Dove. I had forgotten how good that show was. Love Robert Devull in western!

Well, it's good to be back in the swing of blogging.

4 comments:

preacherman said...

Randy,

I love your blogs new look.
I have been checking in often and am glad to see you are back blogging.
I hope you are doing good.
You are in my prayers always.
Razorbacks, that is crazy.
I myself am a Texas Tech fan. So we glad to see the win this past Saturday.
God bless you and great to see you blogging again.
Look forward to reading more.

Greg said...

Found your blog.

The question I can answer is YES! you HAVE to see "Facing the Giants". I took my daughter and we loved it.

Yes, it's not as polished as a Hollywood flick, but give it a break. The entire production was made with a volunteer cast, volunteer technicians and volunteer support staff. All of this with a shoestring (or more accurately - thread of a shoestring) budget of around $100,000.

I've got a trailer, a clip from the movie and a review at my site.

Dave said...

Glad to see you blogging again. Look forward to seeing more again!!

Matt Warren said...

watch heroes, you want be dissappointed