Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Great Meeting at the Ward

The meeting at the ward went extremely well! The room was packed. Chuck Mix did a great job of presenting our plans and answering their questions. The neighborhood seems excited that we're coming - we'll, I think they're excited that we're not a 7-11 or something akin to that, but we'll take the warm reception!

Today was my last day of radiation treatments! I'm glad to have that beyond me. It takes a month to see of the skin cancer is gone. I am very grateful to all the people who work at the Huntsman Cancer Institute. They go above and beyond the call of duty. I will keep them in my prayers.

Instead of asking God to bless you today, ask Him how you can be a blessing to Him today!

3 comments:

preacherman said...

Randy,

I have been keeping you in my prayers.
Praying for you health, family, and minsitry.
God bless you brother.

Stoned-Campbell Disciple said...

Randy, I have just discovered your blog. I always enjoy meeting another journeyman along the Way.
I will be checking back in to see your blog. I invite you to come by my blog at http://stoned-campbelldisciple.blogspot.com/

Shalom,
Bobby Valentine
Milwaukee, WI

preacherman said...

Randy,

I also want to invite you to visit and add to the discussion going on at my blog.
I am currently discussing: As the Restoration Movement, What are we trying to restore?
I would love your comments to this discussion.

Again, you are in prayers.
GOd bless you brother.