Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Half Way Through!

Well, I'm halfway through the radiation treatments. So, tomorrow I'm bringing the staff some Krispy Kreme's. They are a wonderful team of people who are dedicated to what they do. (They gave me a 7:30 a.m. appointment, which is thirty minutes before they open, just so I could go to Boise yesterday to take the preteens to camp! That's what I call going above and beyond the call of duty!)

Went to Boise, Idaho and back yesterday. Help take the pre-teens to camp. It makes for a long day (a 14 hour round trip). Ed Farr always makes the trip with me. We tap the day off with supper at Maddox! (It's the best resturant in the whole state, in my humble but accurate opinion). This year our wives drove up (about an hour and fifteen minute drive from Salt Lake) and joined us! It was a great way to wrap the trip!

VBS prep is in full swing! Lots going on this week. It always seems to come together some how.

1 comment:

Randy said...

Stephanie, Stephanie. I'll pray for you more often. Maddox is just not a burger joint, it is the best steakhouse in the whole state of Utah. They used to raise their own beef - although I don't think they do that anymore. They serve the best rolls I have ever had! (They are made from scratch at their own bakery) All of their pies are made are wonderful as well.
One of these days, we'll meet you guys there and chow down. They make the most unique chicken fried steakI have ever had.