Wednesday, December 28, 2005

A Good Christmas

Hope you had a great Christmas. This one was a quiet one for us. My mother and step-dad usually come up from Texas; however, this year he is undergoing round two of chemo therapy for prostrate cancer. Needless to say, they stayed home. Just wasn't the same not having the grandparents with us. Plus, we had our candlelight service on Christmas night instead of Christmas Eve - so, I was really out of sync this year!
My Christmas presents usually follow a theme- last year I go a bunch of accessories for my iPod; this year it was a Andy Griffith theme - two calendars, seasons three and four of TAGS (the Andy Griffith Show) - which is just fine with me! Love Andy Griffith!
It's been one of the warmest Decembers here in Utah in recent memory. Bummer. I love the snow and cold - gets me in the holiday mood. Again, another reason to be out of sync.
How was your Christmas?

No comments: