Friday, April 28, 2006

Haven't been blogging of late

I guess you noticed that I haven't blogged in quite a while. Let's catch up - finished Eragon. Great book! Just started "The World is Flat" which deals with the idea of globalization. My daughter was baptized last Sunday! She is quite a remarkable young lady, if I do say so myslelf. Getting ready to fly to Oklahoma to pick up my oldest daugther who just completed her freshman year at OC (Oklahoma Christian Umiveristy). It'll be great to have her home for a the summer. I have a four hour layover in Phoenix - so a good friend of mine that lives there is coming to pick me up and take me to In-N-Out Burger. Oh, man I can't wait! My favorite hamburger place? What is your favorite burger joint?
Just got my summer haircut. Holy cow, it's short! Feels good, though.
The summer movie guide just came out. What are the movies that you can't wait to see? Looks like some good ones coming !
Going to be beautiful weekend. Time to wash the car; mow the lawn; maybe start working on the garden?

No comments: