Monday, March 14, 2005

Filling Out The Bracket!

Was flipping through channels last night and caught "Hoosiers" being shown. Of course, I had to watch it. What a great movie. Anyway . . .
This is one of my favorite days of the year to pick up a newspaper (I know you can print it now off the internet, but I prefer the one in the paper. I'm old fashioned in a new kind of way!) and fill out my NCAA tournament bracket. I love to pick the upsets, pick the final four - then, sit back and watch the games! Oh, baby! The 8th vs. 9th seeded games are always the toughest to pick seems like.
Even though my beloved Razorbacks are not it this year and haven't been for the last 4 years now, I still enjoy "March Madness". I still have Utah to pull for and other teams to root "against". Kinda bummed that UTEP ( I lived in El Paso for 5 years) is playing Utah. Oh, well.
Have favorite team? Who is your final four picks? I'll let you know tomorrow when I fill out my brackets this afternoon. An important thing like this deserves a time of meditation and thoughtful consderation. (or, you can be like my wife and just pick teams based on their mascot and get a higher percentage of picking games than I do! How does that happen?)

1 comment:

Courtney & Co. said...

How 'bout those red Raiders??? Get your guns up boys!!