Tuesday, March 08, 2005

questions

Is there a more addicting TV show than "Lost"?

Is there a better sports movie than "Hoosiers"? As one who rarely sees movies more than once, I watched Hoosiers about 30 times!

Any show in the history of TV that's better than Andy Griffith? Lets see if people will remember the entire cast of Seinfeld 40 years from now! Let me share this story with you - my five year old daughter is trying to learn to whistle. She asked to see the "gray show". After several minutes of figuring out what she was talking about, we figured out that she wanted to watch The Andy Griffith Show! She wants to learn how to whistle the theme song. Ah, it made me proud!

Any more beautiful place to live than Salt Lake City? Right now, the sky is a deep blue; the mountians (on both sides of the city) are pure white, the temp will be in the high 50's today. Perfect! After 12 years, I still can't believe that I get to live here and enjoy this every day!

Is there a better reality show than Amazing Race? I must confess - Survivor is a very close second - well, now that I think about it - its a tie!

Is there anything more anticipated than the next Harry Potter book coming out? (Not in my house!)

Enough questions for today! Any answers?

1 comment:

Courtney & Co. said...

Love the show Lost, don't miss an episode!

Prefer DodgeBall as a sports movie! Kidding!!

For my generation, The Brady Bunch is a must see T.V. classic! But I do enjoy Andy and the gang! (I can, by the way, name the cast of the Brady Bunch)

We do miss the beauty of SLC. . .but we have lived in Alaska, and Randy. . .there ain't no place more beautiful than the Last frontier my friend!

We enjoy the Amazing Race, but Nanny 911 does something for my ego. . .no matter how bad my day has been or how rowdy my boys are, the people on that show can one better it!!

we are, as in your house, counting the days until the identity of the Half Blood Prince is revealed. . .but the most anticipated arrival in our house is DADDY'S HOMECOMING!!!! 11 months away and counting!!!!!

Hugs,
Courtney & Co.
cummingsfamily5@blogspot.com