Friday, March 18, 2005

God is Still Good!

Forgot to give you the final four yesterday. The final four in the NCAA's will be OSU; Florida; Kentucky, Washington. There. Now, sit and watch. Read Deut.18.
Went to my neurologists yesterday to get the results of an MRI I had done about 10 days ago. Yesterday, I got the results of my MRI - the tests showed two abnormalities. The first, they were'nt even looking for! I have a twisted vein which could be just that - a twisted vein; however, it could also be a sign of aneurysm - which if it is - will require surgery to repair, because of the chances of having a stroke are very high! So, having this MRI was a huge blessing, from that standpoint. So, I will have a CAT scan that will show if surgery is needed. The second abnormaility is that the test showed that MS is still a possibility. I had 3 "ct" hits; if you have 6 - that's MS for sure. It is not definitely MS - but it hasn't been ruled out either. Having 3 is not good news - it is an MS indicator. In about 10 days - I willhave a spinal tap (ouch!!!) to confirm or deny MS. Even that is not a 100% - the dr said that he has had patients to pass the tap and still have MS, but in 99% of the time, it is accurate. Keep all this in your prayers!
Whether I have MS or not; we don't know. Whether God will choose to heal me or not; we don't know. (I've been to the Healing Rooms a few times; our shepherds here an anointed me with oil; other ministers have prayed over me) But what we DO know is this; God is good. All the time.

1 comment:

Courtney & Co. said...

We are with you in prayer brother. I know full well that God can do immeasurably more then we can imagine! Love you. . .