Monday, April 11, 2005

One shot can make a difference

I'm not a huge golf fan, but I usually tune in to watch the Master's. I was glued to the set yesterday watching Tiger prowl the historic course. I almost came off my chair when the shot on the 16th green paused at the cup - as if to take a bow - then rolled in! Man! Did you see the reaction of the two men? Now, that was exciting!
It also illustrated to me the difference one shot can make! Tiger credits that shot for securing a green jacket to add to his wardrobe.
Remember that today! One word of encouragment. One thank you. One prayer. One phone call. One note. Each of these can make all the difference in someone adding a white robe to their eternal wardrobe - serving "the" Master!
Four Christ, Randy

1 comment:

Dave said...

Almost came out of your chair?!! I did a spit take and got Dr. Pepper all over myself when I saw that! That shot was amazing! I'm not a huge Tiger fan, but that was incredible!