Monday, March 16, 2009

Bracketology

Got the brackets filled out. Here is your Final Four: Louisville (heart says Utah), Connecticut (heart says Missouri), North Carolina (heart says Oklahoma), Pitt. Final game: Pitt vs. Louisville. Winner: Pitt.

Don't call your bookie based on these predictions. I hope Utah goes all the way! The center, Luke Nehvill, goes to our church. I also pulling for Missouri. Their coach was a long time Arkansas assistant to Nolan Richardson. I was hoping that he would be named the Arkansas head coach, so I'm pulling for him!

I think OU will give NC all they can handle.

I don't think all No.1 seeds will make it. Pitt has the easiest road. We'll see.

I'm coming down with a bad case of hoop flu on Thursday. Probably won't feel better until Sunday night. The flu usually hits again a few days later.

No comments: