Saturday, March 14, 2009

Saturday rambling

For the second time this week I've got to install, or should I say re-install, my water heater. The new one has a defect that prevents it from working properly. Bummer. I BIG thanks to my good friend Jeff Oliverson for being my plumber. (I'm his "go-fer"). With friends like me, who gets free time?!

Went to a Utah Red Rocks meet last night. (The women's gymnastics team at the University of Utah). Took my nine year old daugther. She loved every minute of it! 15,000 fans came see No.2 Utah beat No. 4 Florida! Those girls do some pretty amazing things!

Looking forward to having my daughter home for spring break. She is leading a group from Oklahoma Christian.

Our teens are doing their annual 30 Hour Famine Lock-In. They will lead our service tomorrow and share their experiences. Should be a great time of worship.

It's a beautiful day on the Wasatch Front. Sunny skies with 55 degrees. A deep blue sky is the perfect backdrop for the snow covered mountians. Spring is trying to come!

No comments: