Thursday, December 18, 2008

Big Storm Comin'

Looking forward to our "John Adams Marathon" on Monday. Some men from our church are meeting to spend the whole day watching the entire mini-series "John Adams". Last year we took two days to have a "B.O.B Day" -- which means we watched "Band of Brothers". Always some good fellowship. Everyone brings a snack to share. We take a break for lunch.

I still can't decide who will win - Oklahoma or Florida. Right now I'm leaning toward Florida. Texas Tech should romp Ole Miss, the Tide will Roll Utah.

A big storm is coming! Some say up to a foot in the snow down in the valley. I doubt if we get that much. The low on Saturday is projected to be six degrees! Oh,my! There will be a touch of fall in the air for sure!

I really like the new Casting Crowns Christmas CD.

Do you go to worship on Christmas Eve, or do you prefer a night at home?

No comments: