Saturday, December 13, 2008

What I Love About Utah

I love living in Utah! There are four inches of snow on my yard, with snow in the forecast for the next four days! The mountians are to get 2 - 3 feet, yes feet, of new snow! The snow really gets one in the Christmas mood, that's for sure!

Tomorrow we go to the Golden Living Center right after worship to bring presents to the residents and do a little singing of their favorite Christmas songs. They let me sing if I stand way in the back and don't sing too loudly.

Our Candlelight Service is on Christmas Eve at 7:00 p.m. We usually pack the place with mostly non Southside members! I love that.

We have six godly shepherds leading our congregation. And I love the fact that the first hour of or meetings we pray for our congregation.

I love the fact that I'm doing ministry in a state that is only 1.2% "christian". I love being on the front lines of the battle.

No comments: