Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve/Christmas Day

Our Candlelight Celebration was one of the best we've ever done. We had a 12 member praise team - they did a wonderful job! We had right at 200! What I liked the most - more than half the people there were guests! A lot of people from the community came and celebrated the birth with us.

Woke to snow! It snowed all morning until about 1:30 in the afternoon. We have about 4 inches of snow on my drive way. I'm hoping for 3 or 4 more inches when the big front moves in later today. The Perfect Christmas day!

Got a new digital camera to take on my trip to the Holy Land this summer! My sister-in law and her husband are sending me to a 10 day tour of Holy Land next summer!! Wow! They are going with me, along with my father-in-law. Should be the trip of a lifetime! Can't wait.

Got some cool Razorback stuff too! A nice hoody, a truttle neck mock and a trivia book on my beloved Hogs made for a great Christmas haul.

The kids are all playing their games, watching movies, - taking naps. Still - the best thing about Christmas is watching them open their gifts! Doesn't get any better than that!

Hope you had a great Christmas!

No comments: