Tuesday, May 23, 2006

American Idol, LOST,

Tonight American Idol comes down to two people - Taylor Hicks and Katharine McPhee. Who is your favorite? Who do you think will win? I'm pulling for Hicks myself. I would go see him in concert. He is a great entertainer! I like McPhee, too. I'm looking forward to a great show tonight.
Looking forward to the LOST seanson finale. One of the best written shows on TV. The detail they put into it every week is just amazing for a weekly TV show. Any theories on Lost?
What do you think will happen?
Can't believe that 7th Heaven has been renewed! It was the shortest cancelation is TV history! My daughter keeps hoping that "Reba" gets renewed for it's sixth season. We keep seeing were is has been picked up - then we see other sites that say it's been canceled. Anyone know what is going on with "Reba"?
What is your favorite TV show? What is the best season finale of all time?

2 comments:

Matt Warren said...

My wife and I are absolutely hooked on Lost. If we happen to miss it, we buy it on iTunes. Great show.

Randy said...

Matt, we are too! I'm just as hooked on Prison Break, but my wife doesn't share my interest there!