Friday, May 26, 2006

Memorial Day Weekend

Memorial Day weekend. Should be a great time to get out and enjoy great weather. For us who live in Utah - maybe not. Saturday's high? 52 with snow in the upper elavations! (Above 8,000 feet). As you enjoy your day of boating or whatknot, think about us freezing!
Hope you have a safe holiday weekend.
For us preachers, we stay in the saddle and hold down the fort. I knew that going into preaching, but sometimes I just get the urge to take my family out for a four day weekend to get away. I hope we can sneak in some movies - "RV", "Over the Hedge" "Akeela and the Bee" and "MI 3" are all strong possibilities. We'll see how the weekend pans out.
On the good side of things, we have several offers on our building! One is a cash offer! Hopefully, we can get a deal done in June and get on with our new building. An exciting time to be sure!
Almost finished with "Ender's Game". Good book. I need someone to recommend a great book to read! It's been a while since I read a book that I couldn't put down.
By the way, Monday marks my 13th anniversary being at Southside! Feels great to be begining our 14 year with this spiritual family. Wonder what God has in store?
Have a great weekend!

No comments: