Thursday, May 25, 2006

Season Finales

WOW! Last night was a great night of fantasitc finishes. I wasn't disappointed with the ending of American Idol with Taylor "Soul Patrol" Hicks winning. 63 million votes! And what an ending to the Maverics & Suns game in the western conference finals! Holy moly! The best part of the evening - the season finale of LOST. HOLY COW! It was a great ending to my favorite show. Typical of LOST - a major question was answered (why the plane crashed) with many more questions being raised - will Michael come back? What has happened to Mr Echo and Locke? Will Sayid resuce Jack, Kate, and Sawyer? Will Desmond's girlfriend now find the island? Oh, now we've got to wait a whole summer. And to me - that's what a sesonal finale should do - make you anticipate next season.
Reminds me of one of the greatest season finales of all time - "Dallas" in the summer of 1980. Remember when "Who Shot J.R.?" was the talk of the nation? One of the best season finales of all time.
Any thoughts on LOST?

1 comment:

Matt Warren said...

I thought it was great, still got some unanswered questions. When Desmond said "I think I crashed your plane, brotha" I thought that was cool.

Still more questions to be answered about the others. Can't wait.