Monday, May 15, 2006

The Clay motto came in handy today!

The Clay family motto - when my girls start a project and are having a hard time, I always remind them "Clay's never give up!" - they roll their eyes, "yeah, yeah" - and then they finish! Went back up the roof today and got-her-done!! YES! The swamp swampeth, drip free!
It felt great to call the repair man and said, "I don't need you after all. I got it going." And, yes, I told my kids - "See, Clay's never give up - but this was really close!"
What is your family motto?

2 comments:

Dave said...

The Wasson Family Motto: Sleep?!? We don't need no stinking sleep!!

Courtney & Co. said...

Recently the Cummings Family motto has bee: "When is daddy coming home?" or "Where is Daddy going this time?"

Soon our motto will be
"WELCOME HOME DADDY!!!!!"