Friday, May 19, 2006

Prayer Summit

Remember Simon and Garfunkel singing about the "Sounds of Silence"? Well, this week I decided to practice that a little - didn't listen to music or sports talk radio while in the car. Just silence. It was great! Really enjoyed the quiet. I'm going to do this more often.
Next week I'm going to our second annual pastor's prayer summit in Park City, Utah. Three days of prayer! We're sleeping in a church up there to keep us "simple" and focused. (Personally, I'm bringing an air matress!).
Most of the men in our prayer accountability group will be there along with some other pastors from around the state of Utah (with perhaps some straglers from Wyoming and Idaho allowed in).
I'm really looking forward to it.
Let me know what you think if you happen to see "The Da Vinci Code" this weekend. I'm anxious to hear reviews!

No comments: